Why You Should Use Non Conforming Loans
NonConformingLoans.com.au is owned and operated by Ausco Trading Pty Ltd, a mortgage broking company based in Sydney, NSW. We help everyday people get home loans or refinance their existing home loan.
- We do all the running around for you, saving you time and making the task of finding a home loan easy and less confusing.
- We offer over 500 products from 40 different lenders.
- We provide you with a written credit proposal document for your protection which discloses all commission and payments received.
- We do not sell our own home loans and therefore are not an agent for one lender in disguise.
Qualifications and Accreditation
Ausco Trading Pty Ltd is a full member of the MFAA (Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia). All our brokers are members of the MFAA and must have completed Certificate IV and a Diploma in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking). Our high level of continued training ensures that our brokers are always abreast of developments within the mortgage industry, and are always up-to-date with current products being offered by the lenders on our panel. Ausco Trading Pty Ltd is a member of an independent external dispute resolution service Credit Ombudsman Service Limited (COSL)
Australian Credit Licence No: 386838
Large Panel of Lenders
The level to which any mortgage broking company can service its clients is directly related to the level in which the company itself is serviced. To this extent, we place great emphasis on the size of our lender panel.
Our current panel includes but is not limited to:
- Adelaide Bank
- All State Home Loans
- Australian First Mortgage
- Better Mortgage Management
- Commonwealth Bank
- Commercial Group
- Heritage Bank
- Homeside Lending
- ING Bank
- Latrobe Financial
- Liberty Financial
- Paramount Mortgage Services
- Pepper Homeloans
- Redzed Lending
- St George
- The Rock Building Society
- Think Tank
- Victoria Mortgage Group
- Wide Bay Australia
Ausco Trading Pty Ltd ABN 003 585 662
P.O Box 136 Narrabeen NSW 2101
Ph: 02 991 37492 Fax: 02 991 39452