Self Managed Superfund Commercial Loans
Many people with funds in superannuation have been enjoying the freedom of choosing how those funds are invested through self managed super funds. With the advent of the self managed superfund, managing your retirement funds is now fairly common as people shun large corporate public funds and opt to control their nest egg themselves.
- 75% LVR on commercial properties on Full doc
- 70% LVR on commercial properties on Low Doc
- No minimum balance in the super fund
- Some credit impairment accepted (on the guarantor member‚credit report)
|Loan purpose||Investment purposes only including a commercial property which is used as business premises for a member or their family / lease required.|
|Loan term||5 > 15 years.|
|Interest type||Variable rate.|
|Repayment options||Principal & interest, or interest-only up to 5 years then principal & interest.|
|Repayment options||Monthly, fortnightly or weekly.|
|Repayment method||Direct debit only.|
|Maximum Loan to||75% LVR (full doc Only)|
|Credit history||Past credit impairment can be considered at higher rates and fees|
|Minimum equity||No minimum net asset requirements. We recommend that you seek independent financial advice|
|Minimum loan size||$150,000|
|Acceptable guarantors||All adult members and associated trusts.|
|Serviceability||Acceptable income may include superannuation contributions and any SMSF income [rental income is acceptable at 80%).|
|Acceptable Security type||Commercial and Industrial real estate within acceptable locations.
* NSW/ACT – Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Gosford, Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie, Port Stephens, Byron Bay, Nowra, Canberra.
* VIC/TAS – Melbourne, Geetong, Bellarine Peninsula, Mornington Peninsula, Bendigo, Shepparton, Ballarat, Mildura, Hobart, Launceston.
* OLD – Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Ipswich, Cairns, Townsville.
* WA – Perth, Mandurah.
* SA/NT – Adelaide, Adelaide Hills, Victor Harbour, Darwin.
|Unacceptable Security type||Rural Vacant Land, Land Bank, Construction, Petrol Stations, Contaminated Sites, Schools, Places of Worship, Childcare Centres, Hotels, Marinas, Nursing Homes, Boarding Houses, Clubs, Subdivisions.|
|Income Verification||Documentation required to verify income for all SMSF members. Self-employed members without tax returns can be considered at higher rates and lower lvr.
Superannuation contributions by SMSF members for current and previous years will need to be confirmed.
|Existing SMSF||Where an SMSF already exists, constituent documents will also be required.|
|Fees||* Settlement fee – based on LVR and applicant profile. Starts from 1.5%
* Set-up fee – $695 to cover the cost of review of existing SMSF arrangements or to meet third party costs associated with the establishment of a new SMSF structure.
* Application fee – $500 with each application. This fee is non-refundable but deducted from the settlement.
* Valuation fee – At Cost
* Documentation fee – Minimum of $695 due upon document production but paid upon settlement of the loan; this is a base fee and does not include disbursements or additional expenses if documentation is more complex.