SMSF Commercial Loans
SMSF Commercial Loans
Many people with funds in superannuation have been enjoying the freedom of choosing how those funds are invested through self managed super funds. With the advent of the self managed superfund, managing your retirement funds is now fairly common as people shun large corporate public funds and opt to control their nest egg themselves.
- Up to 70% LVR on commercial properties and Rural Residential zoned properties
- No minimum balance in the super fund We recommend that you seek independent financial advice
- Some credit impairment accepted (on the guarantor member credit report)
|Loan purpose||Investment purposes only including a commercial property which is used as business premises for a member or their family / lease required.|
|Loan term||5 > 25 years.|
|Interest type||Variable rate.|
|Repayment options||Principal & interest, or interest-only up to 5 years then principal & interest.|
|Repayment options||Monthly, fortnightly or weekly.|
|Repayment method||Direct debit only.|
|Maximum Loan Size||$2,000,000 @ 70% LVR
Up to $5,000,000 to 65% LVR
|Credit history||Past credit impairment can be considered at higher rates and fees|
|Minimum equity||No minimum net asset requirements. We recommend that you seek independent financial advice|
|Minimum loan size||$150,000|
|Acceptable guarantors||All adult members and associated trusts.|
|Serviceability||Acceptable income may include superannuation contributions and any SMSF income [rental income is acceptable at 80%).|
|Acceptable Security type||Commercial and Industrial real estate within acceptable locations.
* NSW/ACT – Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Gosford, Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie, Port Stephens, Byron Bay, Nowra, Canberra.
* VIC/TAS – Melbourne, Geetong, Bellarine Peninsula, Mornington Peninsula, Bendigo, Shepparton, Ballarat, Mildura, Hobart, Launceston.
* OLD – Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Ipswich, Cairns, Townsville.
* WA – Perth, Mandurah.
* SA/NT – Adelaide, Adelaide Hills, Victor Harbour, Darwin.
|Unacceptable Security type||Rural Vacant Land, Land Bank, Construction, Petrol Stations, Contaminated Sites, Schools, Places of Worship, Childcare Centres, Hotels, Marinas, Nursing Homes, Boarding Houses, Clubs, Subdivisions.|
|Income Verification||Documentation required to verify income for all SMSF members. Self-employed members without tax returns can be considered at higher rates and lower lvr.
Superannuation contributions by SMSF members for current and previous years will need to be confirmed.
|Existing SMSF||Where an SMSF already exists, constituent documents will also be required.|