Low Doc Car Loans
Low Doc Car Loans
Low Doc Car Loans are available for Self Employed Applicants to purchase an asset that is used for Business purposes.
No deposit required if you have equity in real estate or a 30% deposit applies (either through a trade-in or via cash).
If you have a credit default, bad credit or are not sure if you do have poor credit, Non Conforming Loans has many options for you.
Whether you are buying a new or used Asset from a dealer, at auction or from a friend we’ll make it quick and easy. Start your application online now
- Loans from $10,000 to $150,000 with good credit
- Borrow from $10,000 up to $75,000 with Bad Credit
- Unpaid defaults or judgements OK if under $3,000 and listed within 2 years or if listed between 2 > 5 years maximum $7,000. (bad credit option)
- Can be discharged from Bankruptcy or Part 9 or 10 (6 months from discharge)(bad credit option only)
As a borrower, if you and/or the goods you are buying are considered by credit providers to be low-risk, you will usually be charged a low interest rate; if you do not have up to date financials and/or the goods you are buying are considered high risk, the interest rate you will be charged is likely to be higher.
There are many factors taken into account to determine the interest rate you may be charged, including, but not limited to:
- your credit rating relative to other borrowers and how well you have managed debt in the past;
- your residential profile such as whether you own, are buying or renting your home;
- age of the business and Assets position
- the type of goods your are buying and whether they are new or used;
- the amount you are borrowing and the loan amount relative to the value of the goods being financed; and
- the structure of the loan.
In order to determine the interest rate Non Conforming Loans will be able to arrange for you, you will need to complete and submit an online application so that we can undertake a final assessment and provide you with a quote.
If you wish to proceed, then we will help you to complete all the necessary paperwork and liaise with the lender on your behalf. This will include the completion and submission of your home loan application and the on-going communication between all parties until your home purchase is settled