Low Doc Car Loans
Low Doc Car Loans
If you are Self Employed and do have your financials up to date this loan is available for the purchase of Passenger and Light Commercials. Small to Medium Trucks, Specialised Heavy Commercial vehicles, Buses, Backhoes, Excavators, Forklifts, Trailers and other mobile Plant and Machinery Equipment.
If you have a credit default, bad credit or are not sure if you do have poor credit, Non Conforming Loans can help you understand your credit history and the options available.
Low Doc Asset Loans are only available for Self Employed Applicants to purchase an asset that is used for prominently Business purposes.
Whether you are buying a new or used Asset from a dealer, at auction or from a friend we’ll make it quick and easy. Start your application online now
- Paid or Unpaid defaults OK
- Can be discharged from Bankruptcy or Part 9 or 10 for a minimum of 6 months
- ABN holder for a minimum 6 months (new ABN’s considered if property owners)
- Companies to have no more than two Directors
- No pay day lender activity on credit file
- No Negative Equity
- Applicants must be 18 years of age. Applicants can be no older than 75 years of age at end of loan term
- Loans from $10,000 to $100,000
- Private Sale OK
- Not available to Ride Share operators
As a borrower, if you and/or the goods you are buying are considered by credit providers to be low-risk, you will usually be charged a low interest rate; if you do not have up to date financials and/or the goods you are buying are considered high risk, the interest rate you will be charged is likely to be higher.
There are many factors taken into account to determine the interest rate you may be charged, including, but not limited to:
- your credit rating relative to other borrowers and how well you have managed debt in the past;
- your residential profile such as whether you own, are buying or renting your home;
- age of the business and Assets position
- the type of goods your are buying and whether they are new or used;
- the amount you are borrowing and the loan amount relative to the value of the goods being financed; and
- the structure of the loan.
In order to determine the interest rate Non Conforming Loans will be able to arrange for you, you will need to complete and submit a full loan application so that we can undertake a final assessment.
Talk to an Expert:
We have mortgage brokers that specialise in Low Doc Car Loans with many lenders that most mortgage brokers do not have on their books. Please complete our Application Form or Phone Direct and you can discuss your situation with an expert as it is important to deal with a broker that has several options and is experienced in dealing with Self Employed Lending.
If you wish to proceed, then we will help you to complete all the necessary paperwork and liaise with the lender on your behalf. This will include the completion and submission of your home loan application and the on-going communication between all parties until your home purchase is settled