Welcome RayYour Affiliate Link: http://www.nonconformingloans.com.au?ap_id=Raemore1
For Manual referral tracking please complete this form with the following information noted in the Message Box.
- Applicants Name
- Applicants Contact Details
- A short description of the purpose for which the consumer may want the mortgage including the Applicants Requirements and Objectives.
Important Information on Referring Exemptions from NCCP Act
When a referral made as part of a business or incidental to a business, the referrer may be acting as an intermediary. Regulations 9AB and 25(4) provide an exemption for referrers from the NCCP Act licensing regime. The exemption will allow the referrer to make a referral providing the conditions in the exemption are satisfied
If you are NOT a holder of an Australian Credit Licence, or a Credit Representative, you can:
- only engage in credit activities as a referrer incidentally to another business you are carrying on, e.g. not a Call Centre dedicated to generate referrals;
- not charge a fee to the consumer for the referral;
- only inform the consumer that THE LOAN CONSULTANT is able to arrange loans and leases but not specify any particular product, and not provide any recommendation or advice concerning loans or leases;
- inform the consumer of any commissions or other benefits I may receive;
- obtain the consent of the consumer to pass their name, contact details and a short description of the purpose for which the consumer may want the credit or lease; and
- pass the consumer’s contact details to us within five business days of informing the consumer that THE LOAN CONSULTANT is able to arrange loans and leases but not any specified product.
- indemnify THE LOAN CONSULTANT on a continuing basis against all or any actions, suits, claims, demands, losses, damages, liabilities, cost and expenses of any nature (including without limitation civil and criminal penalties to the extent permitted by law) suffered or incurred by us at any time actually or contingently arising directly or indirectly from:
- any failure by you or any employees, agents, or contractors, to comply with any provision of this agreement;
- any dishonest, fraudulent or negligent act or omission by you or any employees, agents, or contractors;
- any failure by you or any employees, agents, or contractors of you to comply with any law;
- any liability to a third party arising because of, or contributed to by, any act or omission by you or any employees, agents, or contractors of you; or
- any conduct of you or any employees, agents, or contractors of you.
- acting reasonably, may determine an amount due to THE LOAN CONSULTANT under this indemnity or under any other clause of this agreement. Once determined, THE LOAN CONSULTANT may deduct that amount from any amount due to you and (to the extent not deducted) require you to pay that amount to us.
Select a date range (yyyy-mm-dd) and hit Display Data to view history
Affiliate Stats Overview for This Month
|Total Clicks :||10|
|Number of Leads :||0|
|Number of Sales :||0|
|Total Sales Amount :||0.00||AUD|
|Total Commission Earned :||0.00||AUD|
|Payout Amount :||0.00||AUD|
|Commission Level :||0||AUD|
|2nd Tier Commission Level :||AUD|